we are given two ears and a mouth.
to listen more and to talk less.
I'm not trying to be in seclusion,
I'm not trying to turn my back off.
I'm just trying my best to talk less
and to listen more.
at home, i talk to my mirror,
my wardrobe and i even talked to myself in bed.
in school, i talk to my friends with no fullstop.
i've been listening to myself for too long.
hopefully now that i'm trying to listen more,
i will gain something that is as priceless as a
lifelong lesson.
something that can't be taught in a classroom.
a sweet friend reminded me
"do you remember that we use to tell each other what we don't like about one another?"
"now i want to ask you again"
it was on our back home from school
when we first discussed about that matter.
this time round, it was by the river and the merlion
with our favourite cup of drink.
thankyou sweet friend
be strong and iloveyou!
